IOSC 2017 scholarships are intended to support those whose attendance would enhance the oil spill preparedness, response and restoration community, body of knowledge and experience, across a broad range of perspectives. Scholarships are need-based and awarded to applicants only after review and approval by the IOSC 2017 Scholarship Committee.
Scholarship recipients include:
- US and International government representatives (at all levels)
- US Government Agency/Industry Interns and Co-op Students
- Subject Matter Experts from US and International academia, research institutes, etc.
- Subject Matter Experts or leading authorities, innovators on significant issues related to oil spill preparedness, response or restoration
- Authors of accepted IOSC papers and posters
- Graduate students (enrolled in Masters and PhD programs) in environmental sciences or related fields of study
- Representatives of non-governmental organizations
Application site closes October 31, 2016
Scholarship Recipient Selection December 14, 2016
Official Notification mid-December 2016 thru January 2017
For more information on IOSC 2017 scholarships, please contact Paul Schuler at PaulSchuler@oilspillresponse.com.